Saturday, July 19, 2008

No email :(

We did not receive the hoped for email with photos from Chicago as stated in the previous post. :( If they left London on time, the team has about 5 hours to go before arriving in Nairobi at 8:50 PM, Nairobi time (see the sidebar to the right for Nairobi time clock). Hopefully they are all resting up or having a great time together as they anticipate stepping out onto Kenyan soil!

If anyone at home gets word from their family member that is on the trip and would like to share it with the readers, feel free to contact me or post a comment. I hesitate to put my contact information on this blog for privacy reasons but hopefully you know how to get in touch with me or you know someone who does.

3 comments:

Willson's Family Blog said...

I am feeling the "NO CONTACT" thing...to know that you can't talk to them is driving me crazy....DO you know what time (our time) they were supposed to get to Africa? I will be leaving soon for San Antonio, I will be checking the computer as often as I can...I am not a big cell phone person, but if I have it on me I feel better...I know, I am a dork!

Andrea said...

They are supposed to arrive in Nairobi at 8:50, Nairobi time. They are 8 hours ahead of us so our time would be 12:50. I think. I'm terrible with time zone changes!

You are not a dork... your feelings are very legitimate and shared by me and I'm sure others.

Andrea said...

Flight status shows that they are pretty much on time. Here's the link for flight 103 if you want to track it. Just copy and past it into your browser if clicking on it doesn't work.

http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByFlight.do?airline=%28KQ%29+Kenya+Airways&flightNumber=103&departureDate=2008-07-19&x=11&y=13