Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Message from Jennifer C

Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:55:11

Hey, it's Jason. Jenn emd me today. A few key things were in the message-

*She loves it in africa!

*She has become friends with a young mother in the tribe

*The tribe killed a goat and cooked it to show thanks to the team for being there. Funny thing is Jennifer is all american meat and potatoes girl. She won't order out of her box at McDonalds. She was so proud "I ate a HUGE goat rib!" haha

*She busted rocks with a sledge hammer, poured concrete by hand and said it is the hardest work she has ever done...EVER!

*She is loving playing with the kids!

*The e-mail was really badly spelled which was strange to me, Jenn is a smart girl. I thought all that goat meat and no Diet Coke might be getting to her. It turns out that the computer she is on is almost functional and has several broken keys! lol

I was so happy to get her e-m. I can tell there is a life changing experience going down! Yall have a great night....and keep up the great blogging! Jason

No comments: