Sunday, July 20, 2008

Incoming Message!

This message came from Rea. Garry and Ethan are on the trip. Thanks for passing it along, Rea!


Garry called several times since he left, below is what I heard about their 1st night:

Ethan/Garry said the place they are staying at now is nice considering where they're at, there are nets over the bed and the temperature must be in the 40's ... it felt great! There is one light hanging from a wire in the room and there is a fan plugged into the only outlet in the room, also the place didn't smell bad. I didn't ask about the bathroom ... international calls are about $6.00 a minute.

It will be exciting to hear from them again. I'll pass on the news when I get it.

Later,
Rea

4 comments:

Jenny Hintze said...

Is your clock right? How did you post this at 7:58 p.m.? Weren't you hanging out with us in Houston at that time? I'm confused.

Andrea said...

That's weird. I posted it actually at 9:58. I wonder if it's a blogger time on a different time zone. They have all probably been the wrong time but it didn't come up until now. I'll see if I can figure it out.

Andrea said...

I fixed it! I had the wrong time zone picked on the blog settings.

oops...

Willson's Family Blog said...

My clock on my blog is the wrong time too...I will need help in trying to fix it! I am jealous, where did you go in Houston? We spent an hour waiting for a table at Casa Rio on the River Walk...everyone and their brother are here....ARGGGGGGGGGGH! We saw Willie and Bobby Caines on the riverwalk...They were so excited!It was kind of cool! How did you stay awake that late Andrea? It is good to know that someone is calling home....I'm glad I didn't know about the bathroom...YUCK! I hope they have a great day today...Goodnight! Does anyone else have trouble with the word verifications?