Monday, June 28, 2010

"God is doing some crazy things."

Today was an amazing day for both children helpers and construction workers. We will have the opportunity to go on home visits tomorrow. We're looking forward to another day hanging out with these kids.

I officially have a v-neck tan line from being outside all the time in KENYA! We had an amazing time back at Endana today, these kids are even more amazing than i remember. The project is going good, however, I kind of feel useless next to these beastly Kenyans. I'm not looking forward to saying goodbye on thursday....

- Jamie W


I cannot type on this keyboard so i can't say much. we hav played soccer nonstop, the kids are amazing! e have accmplished so much already ith the trench we are digging... th project was changed. I am having a great time, got sunburned bt its all good.

I will get on again later with hopefullya better comuter, but so far it is awesome! I am doing great and and i have ben taking my malaria pills.

Kenya is already everything I could have hoped for and more. God is doing some crazy things.

- Jakeb S


Today was awesome! We screened people with special needs.....not just chilldren....too much to post on a wall....But we had a 6 mo old baby to a 56 year old Masai warrior....We're tired....but it was rewarding....God puts amazing teams together!

- Gayle S


I was taught how to use a pick ax today....i wasnt very good, but I liked using it until a Kenyan pastor took it from because I was too slow. :)

- Holly S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the updates guys! Thanks!