Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm Going to Kenya!!!


The team is on their way and are scheduled to arrive in London at 7:40am London time. I'm sure some of them if not all of them were thinking, "I'm going to Kenya!!!"

If my calculations are correct, which is doubtful because I'm blogging from Singapore and trying to keep track of 5 different time zones, they should get to London in about 8 1/2 hours from now.

There are two team members, Tori & Jakeb, who have left from Singapore and are stopping off in Doha, Qatar before they arrive in Nairobi where they will join up with the rest of the team. They will arrive in Nairobi several hours ahead of the team and wait for them not so patiently. :) They are very anxious to see their Texas buddies!

I hope to hear from Kirk when the Texas team arrives in London. The Singapore stragglers will also let me know when they have arrived.

Pray that their flights are going well, no one gets sick, everyone rests well and their pilots are completely awake!

Note: In case you're wondering and perhaps confused, this blog administrator is a member of BPF who has recently moved to Singapore and who is the mom of Tori and Jakeb. It's pretty cool that a person can live in Singapore, blog about people from Texas who are headed to Kenya! What a big, small world we live in.

No comments: