Monday, August 4, 2008

THANK YOU! from Andrew

From Laurie & Tony G.:

This is the note we received from Andrew. You would just love him! He and Jennifer Ward were the best leaders our team could ever have hoped for. 410 Bridge sure know how to find good people to do their good works in Kenya.

Laurie

Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 1:33 PM
Subject: Re: Thank you!

Hallo.
Its great to read from you. Let me thank all of you so much for being a team that exceeded my expectations in terms of team work, strength, Unity, Honor and hard working.The noisy boys were a joy to watch though I beat them in Table tennis ( Ask Aaron about this) when you were not on top of trucks taking pictures or walking along the bush to Segera mission, you were either happily engaged in joyfull talks with the community members or walking with me to Visit Wanjiku's home for pictures and profiles. You were all such a wonderful team to me and you made my work easy. I felt fine when one of you would come to me with various issues as this made me realise that all was going on well. you were all quick to understand when I said NO to some requests you had encountered and which you thought were genuine. How happy was andrew to be with all of you for a week and still afford a smile for being with the largest team ever and not feel over burdened. To all of you, I say Cheers and your friendship will never be taken for granted. I will Keep in touch as much as I can.
Kindly pass my love to all and tell everyone I am missing them BIG!

Asanti Sana.

No comments: